Directions How to Answer

Aptitude Test Topic: Chemistry

Chemistry test evaluate test taker's in-depth understanding of the subject.


The following are questions of Chemistry. Select the correct option to represent your answer.

To give the answer click/tap the option alphabet for your answer choice. for correct answer green check and for wrong answer a red cross will appear along with a button to show explanation with or without video of the question answer.

Chemistry: All Topics Practice MCQ

Question Statement:

Which of the following air pollutants is more dangerous for ozone layer?

Oxides of nitrogen


Correct Answer: A

Ozone depletion is caused when chlorine reacts with ozone. Most of the chlorine entering the stratosphere is from man-made sources (82%), such as CFCs and HCFCs with the remaining 18% from natural sources. In stratosphere, CFCs are exposed to UV radiations. These produce the chlorine free radicals, which react with ozone and converted into oxygen. A single chlorine free radical can destroy up to 100000 ozone molecule.

Question: 1   Test: 1 of 15 Next Test


You are taking Aptitude Test No. 1

Each aptitude test is comprised of 10 except the last test which might have fewer than 10 in some topics.

You are at question (MCQ) number 1 and Test Number 1 of Chemistry: All topics. To deal with Chemistry questions, you must take lesson on the subject. In case of science and Art subjects revise your text books and in case of general aptitude topics take lessons from the topic page.

The question: Which of the following air pollutants is more dangerous for ozone layer? .... with options: CFC , CO2 , CO , Oxides of nitrogen can be solved with the concepts and understanding of Chemistry.